Friday, November 28, 2014

The Winepress by Josef Essbeger

PHOTO: Alamy
Summary


Charles de Gruse is a wine lover, he is with his guests in a meeting and they have Bordeaux in their wine glasses. They start saying they want to know how he did that delicious wine so Charles de Gruse tell the story of Pierre and his wife Faniry, and the wine he produces.


Pierre is send to Madagascar where he falls in love and gets married with Faniry a Malagasy woman. Pierre’s Family had a vineyard so when his family dies he inherits the enterprise and he has to return to France. Faniry becomes a very jealous woman and because of that they begin to have problems until they don’t love each other anymore. One day they had a violet fight and Pierre pushes his wife to the winepress and uses her dead body to produce Bordeaux and it was the same they drank at the beginning of the story.

Opinion



I liked it because I could imagine and recreated the whole story in my mind and obviously I never thought something like that could happen. I don’t know what I would do if after drink something they tell me I drank a disgusting mixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment