Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Most ambitious Experiment by Mike Krath

Summary



Robert was talking to his wife about a trip into the future. At the beginning his wife did not understand what he was talking about. 

The thing was that he had invested 401k and he wanted to know if he would have much money so he went to the future.

It passed 20 years and Robert’s wife had spent all the money because she thought he would not come back. The man arrived to the present and when he realized his wife had spent the money he got rage and killed her, he returned to the future but this time he found his death.

Opinion


The story was very difficult for me. I had to read it thrice because it was very confused when the man traveled into time, so I got lost all the time. The story does not give details and I could not enjoy reading this. I even don’t know if I really understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment